• Principal Investigator (PI): US Dept of Energy STTR/SBIR
Grant $225,000 (9 month), 2017- February
• Cybersecurity Program Director (CPD): Built the Cybersecurity
Academic Program and Cybersecurity Labs by K-20 Cybersecurity Workforce
Pipeline Grant $25 million. The grant
is for multiple institutions that have been awarded by the National
Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) and the U.S. Department of
Energy (DOE) over the next five years for cybersecurity education.
Claflin University’s share nearly $2 million,
• Collaborator/Participant: NSF MRI: Acquisition of
a Cyberinstrument for Interdisciplinary Computational Science and
Engineering, Grant nearly $1 million,
with Dr. Amy Apon - Clemson University as the Principal Investigator.
(2017- October 1st - 2020, September 17)
• Collaborator/Participant: HUMAN CENTERED ENGINEERED
SYSTEMS FOR HOLISTIC LIVING LOI grant to NSF with - Clemson University
• Other grants submitted/in-process/pending.